9th OpenFOAM® Workshop
The 9th edition of the OpenFOAM®
Workshop provides a forum for researchers, industrial users, software developers, consultants and academics working with OpenFOAM®.
The Workshop is a premier event for highlighting recent work with OpenFOAM®, by virtue of its 8-year tradition and the fact that it is
open to all contributors, irrespective of their background or interest. As a part of the program, free introductory and advanced OpenFOAM®
training will be provided by the code developers and experts in the field.
23-26 June 2014, in Zagreb, CROATIA
The goals of the meeting are
- Present recent developments, validation results or examples of use where OpenFOAM® software has been applied in novel ways
- Exchange ideas on development of physical models and numerical techniques implemented in OpenFOAM®
- Find colleagues with similar interest to share your experiences and plan future collaboration
- Provide hands-on and in-depth training and information on OpenFOAM® software, its capabilities and future developments
- Dr. Christian Beck, Siemens
- Dr. Johan Ronby, DHI
- Prof. Steven Beale, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
- Prof. Alexander van Zuijlen, Tu Delft